The terms used in this document mean:
- Regulations – means these Regulations for the use of the Portal;
- Service Provider – means INVENTIA Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw 02-822, Poland, Poleczki 23 Str., phone: +48 22 545-32-00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000023113, with share capital in the amount of PLN 50,000, NIP 951-20-17-534; possible change of the service provider’s company, registered office, registered address, does not constitute a change to the Regulations, but is notified by the announcement on the website and becomes effective on the date of posting this change;
- User – means the person using the Newsletter on the basis of the Regulations.
- Website – means a website maintained by the Service Provider at the address of the internet site www.inventia.pl. Changing the Website address does not constitute a change to the Regulations, but is notified by posting on the website. and on the Website and becomes effective as of the date of posting this change;
- Forms – means website pages on the www.inventia.pl website enabling the User to choose, order and resign from receiving the Newsletter and make the User’s personal data available to the Service Provider;
- Internet Tools – means software and Forms made available to the User on the Website and/or on the website pages, to order and use the Newsletter, as well as Activation Links and Inactivation Links made available to the User to confirm the Newsletter’s order or resign from receiving it;
- Activation link – means a link to the Website or a website page, received by the User in the body of an e-mail addressed to e-mail address given the Service Provider by the User, enabling confirmation of the Newsletter request by the User by activating this link;
- Inactivation link – means a link to the Website or a website page, received by the User in the body of an e-mail addressed to e-mail address given the Service Provider by the User, enabling the User to opt out of using the Newsletter by activating this link;
- Newsletter – a message forwarded to the e-mail address provided by the User, at a frequency determined by the Service Provider, containing information, promotional and/or advertising content of the Service Provider and/or services offered by the Service Provider, in particular commercial information;
- Act – means the Act of 18 July 2002 on the providing of electronic services.
- The Regulations define the terms and conditions for Users to use the Newsletter. The Regulations have been issued based on the provisions of the Act.
- Services offered by the Service Provider consist of:
a) enabling free access to materials collected at www.inventia.pl, www.telemetria.pl, www.agreus.pl, www.xway.pl and dataportal.online.
b) receiving a newsletter containing marketing information, in particular commercial information about goods and services offered by the Administrator.
- The software, interface, functional layout, graphic elements, databases and content of the Website as well as graphic elements and Newsletter content are subject to the proprietary copyrights and/or other intellectual property rights of the Service Provider and/or third parties and are protected by law.
- The User is not entitled to use the content of the newsletters for any other purpose than to read their content.
- The use of Newsletter is free, provided that the User is obliged to pay remuneration to the entities providing telecommunications services (telecommunications operators) for the use of Internet access and/or data transmission, in accordance with the price lists and regulations of providing these services to those entities.
- The Service Provider may at any time stop publishing the Newsletter, change its subject matter and/or the frequency of publication, without giving reasons.
- The newsletters are sent at a frequency determined by the Service Provider.
- Ordering and resignation from receiving the Newsletter is executed using the Internet tools available at www.inventia.pl, www.telemetria.pl, www.agreus.pl, www.xway.pl and dataportal.online. or in the content of e-mails addressed to the User by the Service Provider at the e-mail address provided to the Service Provider by the User.
- In order to order and use the Newsletter, the User should do the following steps:
a) complete the Newsletter Order Form, mark the appropriate fields of consent and send the Form to the Service Provider by clicking the “Subscribe” box below the Form;
b) click the activation link received in an e-mail addressed by the Service Provider to the User.
- Confirmation of the Newsletter by the User in the way specified in the provisions of the Regulations is equivalent to:
a) submitting a statement by the User confirming that the data provided in the Form is true;
b) authorization of the Service Provider to process data regarding the User’s use of websites, services and functionalities provided by the Service Provider for marketing purposes, in particular in order to receive by the User the commercial information from the User and entities cooperating with the Service Provider;
- The User is obliged to provide true data in the Form.
- Providing false data entitles the Service Provider to cease providing services to the User specified in the Regulations.
- The User’s e-mail address provided to the Service Provider will be processed by the Service Provider for purposes of sharing the Newsletter with the User.
- The administrator of Users’ personal data is INVENTIA Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, Poleczki 23 Str. Detailed rules for the protection of personal data are available at the following address:Data Protection Policy.
- Providing the Service Provider with an e-mail address is voluntary, although it determines the possibility of using the services specified in the Regulations.
- Withdrawal of consent to the Service Provider processing personal data of the User is tantamount to resignation from the use of services specified in the Regulations.
- Expressing consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes means in particular consent to receive by the User the commercial information from the Service Provider as a part of the newsletter.
Rights and obligations of the User
- The service provider takes steps to make the use of the Newsletter possible for Users with popular Internet browsers, operating systems, e-mail programs, types of computers and types of internet connections. However, the Service Provider does not guarantee and is not responsible for the fact that any combination of these factors enables the use of the Newsletter. Website software and Internet Tools may require specific User computer configurations.
- Minimal technical requirements enabling the User to use the Portal, subject to the provisions of subparagraph 1, then:
a) Internet browser: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer (current version);
b) program (offline or online) that supports e-mail.
- Without the prior agreement with the Service Provider, the User may not transfer the rights or obligations related to the use of the services specified in the Regulations to a third party.
- The User is obliged to comply with the law, these Regulations, rules of social coexistence and decency.
- The contract for the provision of services specified in the Regulations shall be concluded between the Parties for an indefinite period.
- The User may at any time resign from using the services specified in the Regulations. Resignation from the services specified in the Regulations takes place by means of the deactivation link received in the content of an electronic message sent to the User, including in each Newsletter.
- The Service Provider declares that as part of the provision of services described in the Regulations, the User is prohibited from providing unlawful content. By accepting the content of the Regulations, the User declares that he will not breach the above prohibition.
Responsibilities of the Administrator
- The Service Provider is entitled to interruptions or disturbances in the accessibility and use of the Portal, if it is caused by:
a) the need to repair, develop, modify or maintain hardware or software;
b) causes independent of the Service Provider (force majeure, acts or omissions of third parties).
- The Service Provider is not liable:
a) for the contents of newsletters coming from other people than the Service Provider;
b) for lost benefits incurred by the User in connection with the use of the services specified in the Regulations;
c) for data loss caused by hardware or software failure or circumstances beyond the Service Provider’s control;
d) due to non-performance or improper performance of services specified in the Regulations, if non-performance or improper performance was the result of unintentional misconduct;
e) for non-performance or improper performance of services specified in the Regulations, if this is caused by third parties (in particular telecommunications operators, telecommunications link suppliers and electricity);
f) for content received and sent by Users via the Internet, including data provided in Forms and/or information;
g) for damages caused by actions or omissions of the User, in particular for his use of the services specified in the Regulations in a manner inconsistent with applicable law and the provisions of the Regulations and for damages resulting from providing incomplete or false data.
- The Service Provider has the right to terminate the Contract for the provision of services specified in the Regulations with a seven-day notice period.
- The Service Provider may refuse to provide services specified in the Regulations, if it is justified by security reasons and in other cases specified in the Regulations or resulting from the provisions of applicable law.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to:
a) extension and/or changes of software intended to use the services specified in the Regulations;
b) changes in the graphic design and/or layout of website pages intended for the provision of services specified in the Regulations;
- In the event of a breach by the User of the provisions of law and/or the provisions of the Regulations, the Service Provider is entitled to cease to provide the services specified in the Regulations. The Service Provider will notify the User by sending an e-mail about the intention to cease providing the services specified in the Regulations. At the same time, in the notification, the Service Provider will call the User to cease infringements of the provisions of law and/or the provisions of the Regulations and/or to provide the Service Provider with appropriate explanations regarding the breach within the prescribed period, not shorter than 3 (three) days. In the event of ineffective expiry of the above the deadline or lack of explanations, the Service Provider may cease to provide services specified in the Regulations, about which the User will be separately informed.
- The Service Provider is entitled to immediately cease providing the services specified in the Regulations, without prior notice to the User, in the following cases:
a) withdrawal of consent for the Service Provider to process User’s personal data for the purposes specified in the Regulations;
b) if the User provides false personal data;
c) in the event of cancellation by the User of the services specified in the Regulations.
Procedure of complaint proceedings
- The User may make complaints about matters related to the use of services specified in these Regulations to the e-mail address email@example.com.
- The Service Provider is obliged to consider the complaint within 30 (thirty) days since receipt of the complaint.
- If the submitted complaint contains deficiencies preventing its consideration, the Service Provider may request the User to supplement it, specifying the date, not shorter than 7 (seven) days and the scope of this supplement with the instruction that failure to complete the complaint within the indicated time will result in leaving the complaint without diagnosis. After the expiry of the deadline, the complaint is left without consideration.
- The Service Provider sends a response to the complaint to the e-mail address indicated by the User.
Amendments to the Regulations
- The Regulations shall enter into force upon its inclusion on the Website.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change the Regulations. The Service Provider will inform the Users about the content of amendments to the Regulations by posting on the website information about amendments to the Regulations, containing a list of amendments to the Regulations. Users will be notified about the change in the Regulations by sending information containing a summary of changes to the Regulations via the Newsletter. Notification about the change in the Regulations will take place no later than 14 calendar days before the introduction of the amended Regulations.
- Amendments to the Regulations come into force on the date provided together with information about its change, but not earlier than after 14 days from the moment of informing about the changes to the Regulations, with the proviso that the amended Regulations will bind the User, if within 14 days from the date of receipt of information about his change, he does not declare to cancel the Newsletter in the absence of acceptance of the new content of the Regulations.
- The Regulations are available free of charge at www.inventia.pl, www.telemetria.pl, www.agreus.pl, www.xway.pl and dataportal.online in a form that allows to obtain, reproduce and record its content using the ICT system used by the Service Provider.